Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ruby Slippers




Sometimes you fly so high, you just can't find a place to land.
------




Why are lost things are always in the last place we look?
Be it not because when we find them we stop looking.
I'd much rather believe that when we stop looking, they find us.

When we look for things specifically, we miss things specifically designed FOR us.

So, where have I been you ask.
In thought and in love.
Night has taken me hostage,
While lyrics delivered company from above.

The night is my time;
the music, my rhyme.

So many things revealed as I face the affair.
Sorting it all out, I'll return to live life's flair.

I'm not waiting to write my life, or even writing to unlock it.
Just a few things randoms I hold, my not-so-empty locket.

-----



Of all the things that penetrate bliss,
Taking in too many risks far too much we'll miss
So lately i've ben thinking, yes scary i know
Yet in the heart, such a swell, of the thoughts we let grow

The only conclusion I've made is bunk
and following the rant I lay to rest
realizing with contempt, life's long enough
as my feet hang off the edge...

How grande life is, living out of our imaginations, rather than our history alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment