Saturday, July 15, 2006

Essence of Love

the people i find myself growing closest to are the very ones i hope to spend eternity with. What a blessing to be so nurtured, truly surrounded by angels.

At this time I’m most alive, experiencing things I cannot describe... When two hearts race, both win. I arrived here to rediscover and explore the things I love, now realizing my heart has been awakened and revealed much, pursued by a man who ran away with my heart. I pray he keeps running. My parachute. My shooting star.

The greatest gift, I now too have learned, is to truly love and be loved in return.

Sharing so much, and often when neither mouth is speaking. I treasure how much bigger our relationship is than one another, as if we’re each reaching high above our heads to elevate its existence; we’re living in a whole other dimension.

0 comments:

Post a Comment