Friday, June 26, 2009

Hooked on Girls' Bedrooms - Oh So Pretty

When I came across these gorgeous designer girls' bedrooms, I knew I had to share them with you.

New York-based designer Thomas Jayne cleverly added feathers atop the canopy bed for a bit of whimsy. To make the room feel larger and to allow for more storage, he brilliantly lined an entire wall in mirror-fronted, touch-latch cabinets. Love that idea for a small space. The monkey hanging from the canopy seems to be enjoying the room too.

San Francisco-based designer, Palmer Weiss created this tween girl's room for the San Francisco Decorator Showcase 2009 home. I was able to tour it in person and thought the bed canopy was gorgeous and was drooling of the lucite coffee table. Great mix of styles.



Pretty in pink! Usually I don't like this much pink in a girl's bedroom, but designer Steven Miller pulls it off beautifully here by adding hints of orange and blue to deliver a harmonious color palette. I love the crisp & clean lined linens on the trundle. The ceiling to floor harlequin drapes and toile chair & ottoman are my favorite elements.

If you have a favorite girl's room, please send it my way.

*all images from decorati

0 comments:

Post a Comment