Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Dog-Eared Pages

I am finally getting a chance to catch up on some of my magazines!    There were so many pages that I dog-eared, that I thought I would share a few with you!

Christ the Light Cathedral

Cathedral of Christ the Light, Oakland, CA.  Craig Hartman architect.  Highlighted in Metropolitan Home's June 2009 issue.

Palms I Chair & Ottoman

Vioski's Palm Chair.  i.want.it…….  The color, the shape, the casualness of it, the retro vibe.  It’s just fantastic.

 

image

Hudson Furniture's Monastery Light Fixture.  Very futuristic, but romantic at the same time.

 

Intelligent ad

 

Strength ad

Sunbrella's latest ad campaign.  I think it is so creative how they made these ads.  The thinking chair is my favorite!

 

479 Pop Corn's products!  They have Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt, Black Truffle and White Cheddar, Chipotle Caramel and Almond, Fleur de Sel Caramel, Ginger Sesame Caramel, Madras Curry Coconut & Cashews, Pimenton de la Vera and Vietnamese Cinnamon Sugar.    I haven’t tried any of them yet, but I’m getting ready to place an order!  Yum!

 

image

inLighten Screens, a new kind of replacement window screen.   Brings in 50% more light and up to 3 times more airflow into your home.  I want to try them.  I’ve ordered a free sample to try.

 

Pretty much anything from Authentic Provence looks wonderful.   They have antiques, fountains, planters, lighting and more.

 

ED0308_bonfiglio_01.jpg

Any space styled by Carlos de la Mota.

rhapsody-in-grey.jpg

Fashion designer Monique Lhuillier’s Bel Air home, styled by Mota.

Where have you been clicking?

Have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment