Sunday, January 24, 2010

Decisions, decisions....

I have enlisted the help of a local designer to select some fabrics and room layout for the living room.  Megan Green, designer @ For Friends in Lexington, KY. 









I just don't know what to choose.  I would love to have a custom sofa and two chairs from this store.  Unfortuantely, I do not think it will be in "budget".  I think I will purchase the main pieces in neutral tones and have Megan provide the finishing touches like the pillows and drapes.

I need to get this ball rolling.  The house is looking pretty empty.  I just want to stretch the dollar as far as I can to get as many key pieces as possible.

I purchased a breakfast table a couple of weeks ago.  Hopefully, it will be delivered this week.  I did not purchase matching chairs, so I will have to find something to go with it...another decision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment