Friday, February 19, 2010

Amazing Grass

I have been partaking in the Amazing Grass, yes, I am now a Grass Head.  I have been taking this each morning for about one week.  I have more energy, my attitude is improved, I do not crave sweets, I would highly recommend you at least read about it. 
 
I will be honest, it does not taste like a Yoohoo or milkshake.  I think it is just something you take, like you have to take your medicine kind of thing.  I am getting used to it and I just drink it first thing in the morning.  I have read that you can make good smoothies with it, but I have not tried that. I bought the chocolate because I am a chocoholic, but since I have been drinking this I have not craved chocolate or anything else really.

 
I think the energy bars are pretty good.  I think the key to eating these is to not look at it because the inside of the bar is green. It is like a chocolate covered spinach bar.  These are good if you are on-the-go and do not have time for a healthy snack or meal.

I also ordered the wheat grass. I will have to let you know how that goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment