Thursday, June 5, 2008

~I've been Tagged~



I have been tagged by All things Blue! Thank you so much! Blue has asked me to pass the challenge onto 6 other bloggers whom I would like to get to know better!

Rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you've accepted the challenge and refer to your post.

The questions with my answers:

1. What did you do 10 years ago? Oh, 10 years ago...... I was getting my driver's license, a junior in High school, and also meet my boyfriend whom I am still with to this day- Can you believe we aren't married. Well, that's really my fault. Other than that life was Care-free with no responsibilites. Oh, how I wish I could sometimes go back to those careless days with no worries or concerns.


2. 5 items on your to-do list Today.
1. Get the children ready for the day and drop them off at the babysitter
2. Work- Hi-Lights and Haircuts today!
3. Go to Sun Tan City and get the VersaSpa Tan
4. Plan to go to the library to check out some movies for my son & I
5. Laundry
Not that exciting I know- Right?

3. Snacks I like- Ummm.... cookies, cake, and Candy! I know- it's bad!


4. What would you do if you were a Billionare? A billionare would be so great- for me! I would have a house or few that is built and suited exactly the way I wanted it decorated with the finest furnishings and decor! I would have me a pool and a housekeeper, a few new cars, and travel the world. Then I would built a home for my mother and help out anyone else in the family that needed some support. Most importantly I would try- try- try my best to not let the money go to my head! You know thats what always seems to happen with lots of money.


5. Places I would live- I'm not sure where I would want to live exactly. I haven't really traveled a lot. I guess one of my choices would have to be New York. I have family that live there and that is where I have visited the most and everytime is awesome. It's such a magical place to me!


6. 6 Bloggers I am passing the challenge onto are-
Also, If you have time please check out these wonderful blogs!

Desire to inspire

The Laurel Hedge

All things bright and Beautiful

FiFi Flowers Decor

This is Glamorous

The World according to Jessica Claire

Classic Style in the City

Oops.. I decided to add 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment