Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pottery Barn Teen

Who knew that Pottery Barn Teen was such a gold mine? I must have missed the memo, because, while there are a lot of teeny-bopper items to sift through, look at all these gems (as a bonus, all of these are on sale, too):

The Convertible Couch
I love the slate color of this apartment size sofa that converts into a bed for overnight guests.
It reminds me a lot of the Crate and Barrel Petrie Sofa. For less than half the price.The Reese Chair.
I think the navy is fun.
In a weird sort of way, I think it looks like the poor man's Anthropologie Astrid chair:
The Ooh La La Chairs
These French-inspired chairs are really cute and cheery. They would look great as a pair against a wallpapered wall, flanking a dark-stained secretary or a sideboard. I especially like the blue-green chair up front in the picture.


The Heirloom Bed
What a pretty bed. It comes in white, too. The look is definitely too much when displayed as a whole set, but as a singular piece in a bedroom full of furniture with straighter lines, I think this bed would look great.


Parlor Stool
I'm a sucker for anything with box pleats. And monograms.
The Maison Campaign Bed
Umm, hello! This is so similar to the bed from that wonderful Domino bedroom...**
**I'm pleased (and also embarrassed) to admit that while searching for this Domino image online (I couldn't locate it in my files for some reason), I saw that Nick Olsen from Domino Online also pointed to this exact PB Teen bed as a cheap substitute for recreating this room. I'm also probably the last to know...

0 comments:

Post a Comment