Thursday, November 19, 2009

For Friends and Posterity...

The countdown is ON! 36 weeks always feels like such a milestone to me.



Yesterday I discovered that self-portraits are impossible to take. Also, I found out at my doctor's appointment that our little princess has decided not to flip yet. The stinker is still hanging out feet first! I'm not worried about it. If anything, it gives me hope that I'll squeeze a few more days out of the duration of this pregnancy. As excited as I am to snuggle her when she does come, I know that my life will turn upside down shortly thereafter!

In other news, I bought two car-fulls worth of furniture yesterday for $15. Not joking. I love my Wednesday auction! Here's load #1. Load #2 is getting picked up this morning.



Lots of stuff for clients, some stuff for my home and even more stuff for my basement. Just cuz.

Also, I'm leaving town today and as a result posting might be a little lighter than usual. I promise I'll be back in full force after Thanksgiving, rested and ready to knock your socks off!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment