Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bravo

Well, I am back from my blogging Spring break.  I am excited to see the premier of another Bravo series.  I am a Bravo addict.  Anyway, check-out 9 by Design so we can talk about it.  It looks like it will be pretty good.  This couple own a design company in NYC called Sixx Design and from what I gather they are self taught and fabulous!  You can follow this link to watch a few of the videos from Bravo's website.
http://www.bravotv.com/9-by-design/videos/risk-takers 

These people seem fascinating to me. I can't imagine their lives for real....is Bravo real...no, yes, sometimes??

The show will be on Tuesday's @ 11:00 p.m., which is past my bedtime.  I will have to catch the re-run.  I will be watching Lost tonight, then I will try to go to bed, but I will have a hard time going to sleep because I will be trying to figure out what I just watched....I am always "Lost".  I expect to discuss lost with JMW @ A Place to Dwell, http://jmw-aplacetodwell.blogspot.com/, she is the only other blogger I know is watching. 

Oh yeah, I am drinking coffee again, just a cup of half caff.  I am still on the Amazing Grass.  I actually think I could not have coffee anymore if it were not for the smell.  I love the smell of coffee. 

I visited the local Farmer's Market on Saturday and it was awesome.  I think everyone should try to support their local farms, these people work hard and it takes a lot of tomatoes to pay the bills.

My drapes for the dining room are finished.  I have to find some hardware that I like ASAP.  Hopefully, I will be posting some pics of the finished product soon.

Peace,
Amy R.

0 comments:

Post a Comment