Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekend


What are you plans for this weekend?  If the weather is not too nice or you are not in the mood to go out, here is a nice selection of great posts from around the web:

You just must check those Polka-dot pots. Perfect for the kids' room:)

J.Crew Fall Collection is out for grabs and I adore the vintage touch with a hint of beautiful mustard yellow.

Beautiful calligraphy and illustrations  by Sarah J. Coleman

I adore totes and those by Envelop are just so creative. I love the yellow balloon one:)

I use those great chore charts. I searched extensively for printable chore charts that are not too colourful and I found these on Little Brown Pen.

And here is something so cute for a little princess or a little guy. Adorable Bday Invitations for busy moms. You just have to print them!

This bathroom  takes my breath away...love the rain drops:)

Enjoy my Dearest,
xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment