Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Suprises

Okay, so my husband comes home from work and sits this box on the kitchen counter....
He actually does this kinda "suprise" thing all the time.  I really never know what to expect.  He says, "open it and find out."  So, that is what I did and WARNING the next few pics are graphic....I told you!
These Chihuahua puppies were born a bit too early.  My husband is trying to save them, he is feeding them and keeping them in a heated blanket to stay warm.  They don't look real in person.  They are wimpering a little, which he says is a good sign.  He is not sure they will survive, but he is going to try.  You have no idea how big my husband's heart is with animals.  He is surely a blessing.  Hopefully these little ones will make it through the night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment