Thursday, July 23, 2009

Aluminum Accent Tables

I fell in love with Pottery Barn's recycled aluminum accent table when I first saw it in their store months ago. I can't remember the original price, but it was more than I wanted to pay - a couple hundred for sure.



I forgot about it for a while, but then rekindled the love when I spied it (or something similar) in this room designed by Brooke Giannetti from Velvet and Linen. I think the table looks great in this room.


Sadly it is no longer for sale on PB's website. But as luck would have it, these nice knock-offs are now available at Pier 1 (though they're not yet on the website - must be new).


While not cheap at about $150 each, the price is at least within reach and I'm sure they'll go on sale at some point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment