Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blog Lovin' Award

I’ve been given the Blog Lovin' Award by the very stylish and refreshing Four Walls and a Roof. This thoughtful blog by a Brit in San Francisco is a delightful read. I particularly enjoy the posts regarding her decor trepidations and dilemmas. If you haven't stopped by yet, this blog warrants your visit.

I’m honored that she selected Simplified Bee and now I have the task of passing the award on. It was very difficult, but I’ve narrowed it down to blogs that have inspired me the most -

Laura Casey Interiors - for great design tips from a fabulous interior designer

Colour me Happy - for valuable color expertise and fantastic decor advice

Things That Inspire - for incredible images of art, architecture and design

The Skirted Roundtable - for thought provoking and educational discussions about interior design and blogging from Beach Bungalow 8's Megan, ::Surroundings::'s Linda and Cote de Texas' Joni

Marley & Lockyer - for endless inspiration and beautiful images

Velvet & Linen - for her incredible sense of style and breathtaking designs

0 comments:

Post a Comment