Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yellow Kitchen Love

How fun is that yellow oven? And how great is that kitchen island? When I spotted this photo (from Canadian House & Home), I fell in love. Yellow kitchen love.


What do you think of colored appliances like this one? Would you ever consider buying one? What color would you choose?

As a girl who grew up in a home with dated brown appliances, I'd be afraid to spend that much on a color that I might grow tired of in a few years. But I'll never say never. Right now this yellow is looking pretty good to me!

I'm linking this post to Hooked on Fridays, a blog party that celebrates the things that make us happy. This kitchen is what I'm hooked on this week. Visit Hooked on Houses to see what everyone else is talking about--or to join the party yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment