Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Flats: Essential or...?

 I can't live without a good pair of flats. I always make sure that I have at least one black pair for everyday wear. It just fits with everything and it’s extremely comfy. Believe me a simple pair of flats is very hard to find.

There is a braver colour choice as well, which depends on my mood. This year I went for baby pink from Zara (which I adore...they look almost the same as little ballerina shoes).

Here are a few great basic black flats which I love:



(Photo and pirce list via Jordan)
A. Repetto Ballet Flats $200
B. Delman Flats $170
C. Gap Flats $40
D. Target Mossimo Flats $13
E. Bloch Ballet Flats $125
F. Calvin Klein Lexa $98

Which pair do your feet fancy? Where do you buy your flats?

See you later lovelies,
xoxoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment