Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Alison’s been busy!

My Little Happy Place

Alison, my friend over at My Happy Little Place just emailed me with her latest design project and you simply have to pop on over to her site and check out her fabulous results!  (OMG Alison…. I LOVE IT!).

Alison has the greatest blog…. while you are there, stroll through some of her recent posts and see what goodies she has to share!  Whenever I get a chance, I grab my cup of tea and relax while reading her posts, because she has such a wonderful spirit of authenticity and good karma about her!

My Photo

The beautiful Alison of My Happy Little Place

Finally, I must apologize for my tardiness in getting this week’s post out.  It’s been an extremely busy week for me and hopefully you will enjoy Alison’s offerings while I put together my next post.  Look for it in the next day or two!

Hope the universe is going your way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment