Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Pretty Blue Townhouse

I love the new developments that make an effort to create some of the charm of older neighborhoods. This row of townhomes, for instance, is part of the Beacon Hill neighborhood being built in Cincinnati, Ohio. I was checking out their Longfellow model online and was surprised to see they decorated it in soft blues and yellows--not the dark and more traditional colors I was expecting. It gives it a light and airy almost beachy vibe. If I lived here, I think I could easily pretend there was a water view outside these windows!



I thought it was interesting how they lined the tops of the kitchen cabinets with apothecary jars. I've never seen anyone do this before. Not sure I like it, but it does add some color:

Do you like it? It makes me want to paint one of my rooms this pretty shade of blue. To see the rest of the rooms from this home and other models available, go to the Beacon Hill Townehomes website.

P.S. Today I'm featuring a kitchen makeover over at Hooked on Houses that I think you'll like. Check it out if you get a chance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment