Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hooked on This Blue Sideboard

This is exactly the kind of sideboard I've been searching for to use in my dining room. I'm trying to get a beachy vibe in the room and this would be perfect! I found it at Wisteria and couldn't stop staring at it. So I posted it here so you could stare at it, too.

Unfortunately for me, it's $499, and another $100 gets tacked on for shipping. There are a few more important things I'll need to use that $600 for besides a pretty sideboard table, but hey, a girl can dream, right?

*Sigh.*

I thought it would be fun to join my own Hooked on Fridays blog party--something I host at the end of each week to celebrate the things that make us happy. Hop on over to my other blog to see what everyone else is hooked on today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment