Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Cottage Gets Some Colorful Curb Appeal

The house on Tybee Island looked like this when designer Jane Coslick got to it. Then she worked her magic and transformed it into a fun beach cottage that has to be the cutest on its block:

I never would've seen the potential in the house that she did. Thanks to Posey, who left a comment tipping me off to Jane's website. Now my dream is not just to own a cottage by the beach, but to have it decorated by Jane Coslick!

If you love colorful cottages, check out the paintings that artist Fifi Flowers did of a pink one that Jane designed. You may also like the cute yellow country house from the movie "Baby Boom"-- I'm featuring it on my other blog for Movie Monday.

{Today I'm joining Metamorphosis Monday over at Between Naps on the Porch. Go see all the other before & afters people are sharing today!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment