Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Egg and Nest Prints in a Home Office

Doesn't this look like a nice place to work?

The Nester is hosting a blog party today and everyone is showing off their feather and egg prints. I don't have any myself, but I love them, and today I spotted some in this home office designed by Sarah Richardson. See them back there? Here's a closer look:

Well, they're egg and nest prints, at least (no feathers). Sarah says this home office is used by a husband and wife team, so she wanted to make it a space equally feminine and masculine. I'm afraid I'd want this room all to myself, though. My husband would have to make other arrangements. ;-)

You can see my home office (much humbler than this one) here. Be sure to check out Nester's party and see how everyone used their feather and egg prints in their own homes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment