Friday, March 26, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love Trailer



I am so excited about this! Here is the official Ear, Pray, Love movie trailer. I read the book sometime ago and I was waiting for this movie for the last few months. I love that Julia Roberts plays Elizabeth Gilbert. The trailer makes me feel like I am a part of the experience and I have this special connection because I know the story. It will be very interesting to see how they will capture the vibe of Elizabeth and this profound inner journey she went on during the time of her travels.

The book changed me a lot and gave me a very new outlook on my life.
The movie is out:

USA           13 August 2010
Finland      17 September 2010
Japan        17 September 2010
Germany   23 September 2010
Argentina  7 October 2010
Italy          29 October 2010

If by any chance you did not read the book but you are tempted about the movie, here is a little teaser:

Liz Gilbert had everything a modern woman is supposed to dream of having - a husband, a house, a successful career - yet like so many others, she found herself lost, confused, and searching for what she really wanted in life. Newly divorced and at a crossroads, Gilbert steps out of her comfort zone, risking everything to change her life, embarking on a journey around the world that becomes a quest for self-discovery. In her travels, she discovers the true pleasure of nourishment by eating in Italy; the power of prayer in India, and, finally and unexpectedly, the inner peace and balance of true love in Bali.

Did You read Eat, Pray, Love? What is your opinion on the book?
Do you think Julia Roberts is a good Elizabeth?

Kisses and I hope to hear from You,
xoxoxox



0 comments:

Post a Comment