Friday, March 26, 2010

Little dose of beauty ( Hair and Lush)

                                                                                 (photo via le fashion)
Isn't she just beautiful and her hair is just glowing! It is so important to have a healthy hair. It complements your whole look. I love not complicated, easy to do and slightly messy looks. That’s why this hair bundle appeals to me so much.

I don’t know what cosmetics you all use for your hair but I am in love with Lush. This is a natural, hand made British cosmetics company. Below you can read about all the things Lush believes in:
To make my hair shine I use Godiva's solid shampoo (I know what you think, Solid? No way.....but my dearest, yes way. It’s the best shampoo I ever used and it smells like a dream).Godiva is a sexy, jasmine-scented, two-in-one Shampoo (and conditioner) Bar. Is named after the woman who famously rode through the streets of Coventry with only her long flowing locks to cover her modesty. She was protesting against the taxes which her husband was planning to introduce. Godiva has the same sensual, jasmine scent as Flying Fox and it makes your hair soft. It makes my hair look and smell great and Balazs loves it too:).

I think it is so important to make sure that the products we use are healthy for the environment and not tested on animals. I hate when I use something which has all those E-letters.

What cosmetics make you tingle and make your man love you even more??

Have a lovely Thursday.....almost weekend:)

Kisses,
oxoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment