Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lamp L-O-V-E

My first real piece of my living room design plan from Urban Grace Design has arrived!  Here is the Agatha Table Lamp...
The body of the lamp has a crackle finish and the drum shade is a textured silk.  I am very happy with this purchase.  It is a little scarey ordering pieces that I have not seen in person, but this one is a definate winner!  I think this is Lamp Love!

Here is a peek at the fabrics that were selected for the ottoman and pillows.
All of the fabrics have been gorgeous.  It would be so nice to have access to any fabric your heart desires.  Can you just imagine the possibilities?  I wish I knew how to sew.  Every year I say I am going to learn, but alas another year has past and yet again I say I am gonna learn. 

xo
Amy R.

0 comments:

Post a Comment