Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Outdoor Projects

We have had a lot of activity outdoors at our house this past weekend.  The fence is finally installed so the doggies can run free and play themselves silly.  We love the sunshine!















My husband planted some boxwoods around the front porch.































I am excited to start decorating the front porch and backyard deck.  My husband is very talented at landscaping; I am very lucky to have him around.  Here are a few pics of the deck at our previous house.  I am sure this house will look similar because we had the new deck built with the same dimensions and he saves the plants in planters by storing them in the garage/basement until Spring (this saves money).






































Have a great day!
Amy R.

0 comments:

Post a Comment