Thursday, July 3, 2008

Gracie's Birthday

Grace's 3rd birthday is in a few days. If we were home in the states, I would totally snatch up a bunch of these bowls and plates from Crate and Barrel, (on sale now)

for cupcakes with tons of pretty pink frosting

via

and homemade strawberry ice cream.


Put up a few pom poms,

and sew up a flag banner like hers,

add some summery pink peonies,


Pump up the volume on Grace's favorite dancing tune,

Use G's party as an excuse to buy a super sweet obstacle course slip 'n'slide (have I mentioned how much I LOVE slip 'n' slides?),
Although, since this is an imaginary party, I'll make the slip 'n' slide match -
And we'd be set. You're all invited! Don't forget it's BYOWB (Bring Your Own Water Balloons)!

In other news, I can't believe I have a three year-old. It seems like just yesterday...

0 comments:

Post a Comment