Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Feature: On Demand!

Well, its time to introduce something new on An Indian Summer. And what better thing to introduce than what you want to see...i.e. you ask me nicely, and you shall get it - On Demand!

I have been receiving many emails from my readers asking for recommendations on a variety of topics...all closely or loosely related to design, decor, travel, shopping and styling with Indian or Asian influence. While some questions require a personal response, some could be of interest to a larger audience. And those are the topics for which I will dig into my inspiration files, tap my creative cells, hum a song, and write up a post on!

So, tell me what you would like to see on An Indian Summer! Drop in a comment, or drop me an email [lookie...the left bar has the email where you can put in your request. And if you also name your favorite song in the request...well, you just got a step ahead in the queue! ;-)]

Look out for the first On Demand! post tomorrow. Nope, I won't tell you what it is! I will just go and relax on this daybed and gaze out of the window. ahem... prepare for tomorrow's post!


Have I told you as yet that I like ladders?

0 comments:

Post a Comment