Tuesday, July 1, 2008

~Simply Fabulous~


Isn't she just fabulous? I think so! - I love Betsy Johnson and her style! She seems like such a fun person. Below is her vibrant line of Bedding Collection. It's so girly and chic! I know this line was suppose to of been launched I believe sometime last year by Westpoint Home, but when I went to the website I couldn't find any of her products. Does anyone know if she is still designing for bed and bath?


Via: Corbis
This is an old picture of Betsey posing with and in her daughter's Bedroom! What do you think? I don't think I could handle that many roses.



BetseyVille!

Girls just wanna have fun! and now they can in Betsey's Beach Home located in Guerrero, Mexico. The house rents from $5500 - $7500 a week depending if it is on or off- peak season. Not only does this private-gated villa have straight door access to the water but it also comes with 2 pools, 2 gardens, a security guard, and a live-in housekeeper. For extra you can hire Betsey's Chef to take care of the cooking so you can have it made! Sounds and looks Fun doesn't it?












Betsy's Pink Apartment NYC
I've already did a post on her stylish apartment way back when, but I found these other gorgeous photos also. And I have before photos as well before she decided to flaunt her signature pink everywhere :)




Before:





Via: betsyville



Also, make sure to check out tommorow's post for more on Betsey! Have a good day... xo Daisy~

0 comments:

Post a Comment