Thursday, July 17, 2008

Top Design Revisited

It rains a lot in Brussels. When we can't get out and all my kid creativity has been exhausted, I put on a Seseme Street DVD for the girls and I watch an old episode of Top Design on my laptop. {Or I watch So You Think You Can Dance? on YouTube, but that's another story.}

Remember how great this loft was? My favorite element was the grouping of photos by the front door. I tried to confirm this online to no avail, but I seem to remember reading somewhere that Matt used some photos that his Dad or Grandfather took in Rome and had them printed in an orangey-red ink. Genius. Plays perfectly with those killer Andre Arbus dining chairs. love them.


The orange accents in Matt's top design room remind me of my favorite Tia Zoldan bedroom. Just beautiful. I think I have an orange accented room in my future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment