Monday, March 1, 2010

A Little Clammy, A Little Dizzy.....I've Got To Get Out Of Here!

I finished  an early morning appointment. with a client. 
I don;t really know what it was, but it was 'something'.
that made start to feel anxiety about walking in to the store.
...I never know what I am walking into.,,,and that is my issue,
the fear of the unknown.
And that single thought in my head....can get me pretty worked up,
Oh, yes, it did. 

By the time i got to the showroom, I was already getting clammy and dizzy.
And let's not leave out nausea accompanied by the  feeling of being overwhelmed.


I couldn't stand the thought of working until 9 Pm tonight with PEOPLE!!!
When a new person walks in the door; " IT'S SHOWTIME "
OMG.....all the People i will have to attempt to connect with,,,,,,,eeeeeeewww
*it is often worse that watching or living through  "FRIDAY THE 13th"
Some shoppers I believe may have had a supporting rolls in this film. 

So I actually asked to go home because I wasn't ' feeling well.'
I could never have told that her I was having panic attack.
She doesn't 'get me' on a good day.

What are your thoughts on this subject?

xxx

*And I know, I know....
I have been working on the panic issue for years.
...but once in a while he pops up again


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments,
TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design,
Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A.,panic attacks,taking care of yourself
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment