Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Favorite's

I was thinking that this blog needs some structure and direction.  My posts for Friday's will be about something that is a favorite of mine.  Here a some of my favorite childhood pics.

















This is a really good one!  My family went on vacation to Daytona Beach, Florida every year.  You can tell that we all had impecable style, notice that we all match.  My moms suit matches my dads navy trunks, my sister and I have identical suits and they also match the navy.  Check out my dads rock hard abs.  He achieved this from drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon beer (a cheap southern favorite).

















My family in pre-historic times.  I am just an egg at this point, not yet born.















This is a pic of dad and I rocking out at a family reunion.  Go C-A-T-S!  Do you dig the cut-off Levi's?


















This one is especially funny to me.  I am really working the bangs and busting out of the bikini top.  It was very important to stand with your belly out as far as possible while maintaining perfectly straight arms (I see this pose on the cover of Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit issue all the time).  We were of course on another vacation to Daytona Beach, Florida.


















This is a Christmas pic.  We obviously were happy to get baby dolls. I love our satin gowns.

Have a great weekend!
Amy R.

0 comments:

Post a Comment